Health & Safety Policy
All Horsebridge Network Systems Ltd.’s management is committed to the continual improvement of the Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Management System, according to legal and other requirements, by following the principles and requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007.
The framework for setting OH&S objectives is defined in the OH&S Manual.
All employees of Horsebridge Network Systems Ltd are acting to prevent injuries and health impairment through:
• Continual education to prevent injuries and impairment of health and improve the
• OH&SMS effectiveness
• Continual education for safe work in all workplaces in Horsebridge Network Systems Ltd
• Exploration of new materials and equipment to decrease the workplace risk level
• Proactive management of changes in OH&S Management System
• Enabling feeling of safety of employees, subcontractors, and visitors, considering the
• nature of work and real hazards that exist in every workplace
Senior Management is responsible for communicating the OH&S Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organisation and making it available to interested parties.
01 December 2021
Horsebridge is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used following this privacy statement.
Horsebridge might change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 November 2017.
What we collect
We might collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand
- your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other
- information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent
- unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and
- managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You might choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Horsebridge Networks, 4 Herrick Way, Staverton Technology Park, Cheltenham, GL51 6TQ, United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not
- have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.